(English) INFORMATION REGARDING THE INSTALLATION OF THE AUDIOVISUAL SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM Authorization Application Prot. 0000447 of 14/01/2019
TERRITORIAL LABOR INSPECTORATE OF GROSSETO
Hereby, the company intends to inform you that, in order to better protect the company assets and for security needs, it has decided to install a video surveillance system in the places where the work takes place, in compliance with the provisions of the Regulations ( EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) (Regulation on the protection of personal data), by the Provision of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data of 08/04/2010 and in compliance with Article 4 of Law 20 May 1970 n. 300 (Statute of Workers).
To this end, we inform you of the following:
- the video surveillance system will be active 24 hours every day of the year (even on closing days).
- the cameras do not film places reserved exclusively for employees, such as services;
- the places where the cameras are placed and where they are being filmed are marked with special signs;
- only the Legal Representative of the Company, or his delegate or the Judicial or Police Authority will have access to the recordings;
- the recordings will not be kept for a period of time exceeding 24 hours; after this period they will be canceled;
- the images will not be disseminated in any way outside;
Rights of the interested party: as an interested party, you can contact the owner to exercise the access and cancellation rights provided for in Article 15 of the GDPR.
Poggi del Sasso, November 16, 2020