(English) This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation 679/2016 (EU) to those who access and browse the website indicated below:
It describes how the Website is managed with reference to the processing of personal data referable to users who access it.
- WHO ARE THE HOLDERS OF THE TREATMENT
Collemassari S.p.A. Agricultural Company, with registered office in Via di Porta Pinciana, 6, Rome, in the person of its pro tempore legal representative, together with its subsidiary.
Consorzio Le Scuole S.C. a R.L., based in via Montecucco, Poggi del Sasso, Cinigiano (Gr) in the person of the pro-tempore legal representative.
They are the Data Controllers, or the Joint Controllers of the Processing, of your personal data (the „Controllers“ or „Collemassari and Consorzio Le Scuole„).
The aforementioned joint data controllers have entered into a joint ownership agreement, pursuant to Article 26 of EU Reg. 2016/679 with which they have undertaken to:
- To jointly determine the purposes and methods of processing the Personal Data of the Data Subjects
- To jointly determine, in a clear and transparent way, the procedures to provide the interested parties with timely feedback if they wish to exercise their rights, as provided for by articles 15 and following of EU Reg. 2016/679
- Jointly define this information in compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679
The essential content of the agreement can be requested by interested parties by writing to each of the two Holders or Joint Controllers at the following address: email@example.com
- WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA – WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA
„Personal Data“ means information suitable for identifying, directly or indirectly, a natural person, in this case, You who are browsing the Website. („Data“).
In particular, Collemassari processes the Data indicated below:
- your name and surname;
- your contact details (i.e. telephone and e-mail address);
When you visit the Website, We collect your Data both directly (eg if you voluntarily enter your personal data within the specially prepared format) and indirectly (eg by tracking your IP address in order to monitor the use of the Site Web).
Collemassari also processes your data for the purpose of carrying out any activity that may be necessary for the administration and management of the Website.
In any case, we undertake to ensure that the information collected and used is appropriate for the purposes described, and that this does not lead to an invasion of your personal sphere.
Cookies are small amounts of data (text strings) sent by a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. They allow to make it easier and to personalize the user’s navigation on the Site, making participation in the activities of the Site more pleasant and easier
The Collemassari site uses the following cookies:
- Disclaimer: Stores the fact that you have confirmed that you are of legal drinking age in your country. Eliminated at the end of the session.
- Language: stores the language chosen to visit the website (it, en, fr, de). Held for one year.
- PHP session: this is a unique identifier for the session so that the web server knows each time the page is loaded that it is the same visitor. Eliminated at the end of the session
It is important to underline that the cookies used by Collemassari do not allow the acquisition of the user’s personal data and cannot retrieve any other data from the user’s hard drive, transmit computer viruses or take possession of the e-mail address (e-mail) of the user.
The cookies used on the Collemassari Site will not for any reason be associated with user identification data and will not be used for the transmission of personal information or for sending personalized advertising.
Cookies do not allow Collemassari any type of control over the user’s computer.
The Help section on most browsers indicates how to prevent the browser from receiving cookies and other interactive technologies, how to obtain communication from the browser that these technologies are received or how to disable them completely.
Disabling cookies may limit the possibility of using the Site and prevent the user from fully benefiting from the Site’s features and services.
- WHERE DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA?
The server on which the Website is located is located in Geneva in Switzerland.
Your data is not transferred.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
If you have provided us with your personal data via the contact form, this will only be retained in the mailbox of the estate you have chosen to contact rather than the website for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes indicated and described in the previous point two (2).
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS AN INTERESTED IN THE TREATMENT?
You, as a subject affected by the processing, have the right to access your data, to request its correction, updating and related cancellation. You can also request the limitation of the processing and the portability of the data. Finally, you can at any time oppose the processing or, propose a complaint to the Authority for the protection of personal data.
Finally, you can at any time oppose the processing or, propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data or to the Data Controller.
In order to obtain more information about your rights, you can contact Collemassari as Data Controller at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org